Have you ever wanted to take advantage of Pinterest’s 250 million viewer audience in order to sell your product online?
If you’re thinking of doing this, there are two ways to go about it:
- Tediously and painstakingly create a Pin for each of your (possibly hundreds of?) products, including a photo, title, description, features, and price, or…
- Download a plugin, install and configure it on your WooCommerce store, bulk pin all your products in one go, and call it a day.
Pinterest for WooCommerce
That plugin, Pinterest for WooCommerce, which is new as of its first release in Feburary 2019, is now available as a full-featured extension on WooCommerce.com. With it, you can:
- Display important product information on each pin, such as product name, description, price, and availability
- Create new pins automatically, and update existing ones right from your WooCommerce dashboard
- Measure ad performance and make Promoted Pin management a breeze
The Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin is pretty simple to use. But it does require some verification steps to implement it at first.
If you’re comfortable with adding an HTML file or a <meta> tag to your website, you’ll do fine with the initial setup process. If not, hire a web developer to help you with the process, which should only take a half hour at most.
While I could replicate the entire set of documentation here in this post for the sake of word count and keeping you here on this site, that doesn’t seem like a good use of time for either of us. Especially if the documentation changes. So I’ll refer you over to the WooCommerce documentation. If it looks like what you need, then buy Pinterest for WooCommerce to begin reaping the advantages of having your store’s products on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Rob Watson (see all)
- Users Avoid Clicking Ads. Here’s Why. - August 13, 2020
- Why Local Business Listing Accuracy is Important - August 7, 2020
- How to Engage Your Audience Through Social Media - March 30, 2020
- The Dos and Don’ts of Customer Service - March 23, 2020
- Critical Data For Online Business Listings in 2020 - March 16, 2020