- Productivity, consistency, and accuracy
- Top website health
- Solid security
- Faster page load speed
- Peace of mind
WordPress Website Maintenance
- Do you want a healthy, fast, and secure WordPress site?
- Do you struggle to keep your WordPress site up to date?
- Did your last attempt to update your site end in frustration or a broken site?
On average, if they do maintenance at all, your clients or your developers are spending about 30+ minutes on a single WordPress website update per week. Webidextrous gets your WordPress maintenance under control.
What About WordPress Auto-Updates?
Sure, you can always just turn on auto-updates in WordPress. But WordPress maintenance done properly is more than clicking an “Update” button or enabling auto-updates.
There is more to updating WordPress because…
- Auto-update is not a substitute for a human controlling and reviewing the changes.
- You’re serious about being successful with your WordPress website.
- You don’t want to crash your website with a bad WordPress update—manual or automatic.
- You don’t want to manually review multiple site pages to see if an update broke anything.
- You don’t want to spend design or development time fixing problems caused by Auto-update.
- You want to invest more money in design, development, marketing, and sales than in WordPress maintenance tasks.
There’s little reason you should have to perform your own WordPress updates when you could be focusing on other priorities. That’s why Webidextrous exists. Let us do WordPress site maintenance for you!
Webidextrous is a Certified WP Engine Partner
Webidextrous is a WP Engine Member Partner. When you sign up through Webidextrous, you can get 4 months free with free site migration on annual Startup, Professional, Growth, and Scale plans. Click this coupon code to get started: FREEDOMTOCREATE.
Key Products and Capabilities:
- Managed WordPress Hosting
- Ecommerce & WooCommerce
- Headless WordPress