- Instant download
- 50 pages of web design advice based on 25 years of experience
- All three major formats: Amazon Kindle, EPUB, and PDF
A full 90% of website projects fail! A good percentage of that failure can be attributed to problems with the design and development project outcomes.
“The Care and Feeding of Your Web Designer” will help you, the client, improve the quality of your current projects or future projects that you contract with web agencies, web designers, and freelancers to do for you.
Learn to Work With Your Web Designers, Not Against Them
This information-dense, no-nonsense, 50-page web design advice eBook will help you:
- Begin a web project on the right foot
- Save money by doing it right the first time
- Untangle problems that caused a web project to fail
- Attain success for the next website project
- Understand why drag-and-drop website editors such as Wix or Squarespace are not recommended
- Know why a web designer asks so many questions
- Change your website budgeting from an expense mindset to an investment mindset
- Achieve better communication with your web designer
It is possible for creative professionals to work better with their clients, and vice-versa. Read this eBook to find out how!
For instructions on how to read your downloaded files on the Kindle device, Kindle app, and other e-reader software, go to eBook Help.
Latest posts by Rob Watson (see all)
- Straighten Your Priorities With the Time Management Matrix - October 27, 2020
- 3 Easy Steps to Find Your Online Business Niche - September 24, 2020
- WP Rocket 3.7 Features That Help Supercharge Your Website’s PageSpeed - September 9, 2020
- Users Avoid Clicking Ads. Here’s Why. - August 13, 2020
- Why Local Business Listing Accuracy is Important - August 7, 2020