- Instant download
- 50 pages of web design advice based on 25 years of experience
- All three major formats: Amazon Kindle, EPUB, and PDF
A full 90% of website projects fail! A good percentage of that failure can be attributed to problems with the design and development project outcomes.
“The Care and Feeding of Your Web Designer” will help you, the client, improve the quality of your current projects or future projects that you contract with web agencies, web designers, and freelancers to do for you.
Learn to Work With Your Web Designers, Not Against Them
This information-dense, no-nonsense, 50-page web design advice eBook will help you:
- Begin a web project on the right foot
- Save money by doing it right the first time
- Untangle problems that caused a web project to fail
- Attain success for the next website project
- Understand why drag-and-drop website editors such as Wix or Squarespace are not recommended
- Know why a web designer asks so many questions
- Change your website budgeting from an expense mindset to an investment mindset
- Achieve better communication with your web designer
It is possible for creative professionals to work better with their clients, and vice-versa. Read this eBook to find out how!
For instructions on how to read your downloaded files on the Kindle device, Kindle app, and other e-reader software, go to eBook Help.
Latest posts by Rob Watson (see all)
- Custom Work Done Right Is Worth Paying For! - January 27, 2021
- How to Update WordPress Without Breaking It - November 12, 2020
- WordPress Advantages and Disadvantages: Setting the Record Straight - November 11, 2020
- 6 Steps to a Divi Contact Form with Convenient Populated Country and Time Zone Drop Down Lists - November 10, 2020
- 5 Best Tips to Improve WooCommerce Security - November 9, 2020